We are a family owned village free house with letting rooms, 2 dining rooms with a total of 70 covers, 34 covers throughout the bars and a large beer garden with seating for 70 people. The Castle Inn Hotel currently offers lunch and dinner 7 days a week; present menus are Modern British and are a blend of daily specials, pub classics and bar snacks.
There is a particularly strong Sunday lunch trade offering a good selection of traditional roasts.
We have consistently improved our offering during the 4 years that we have been running the business. We have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 4 years running with a score of 4.5 out of 5. We shall continue to exceed expectations in the coming years and will always strive to improve our business from top to bottom at all times.
We are always looking for team players that can bring something extra to the business. If you think you have what it takes and are prepared to makesure that you are better today than you were yesterday, please get in touch.
Mae & Steve Mitchell
Contact Us On:
Tel: 01903 816629
• Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere
• Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback
• Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers
• Be confident and self-motivated
• Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
• Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
• Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment (if over 18)
• Be able to prioritise duties
• Be honest and reliable
• Be trustworthy and respectful
• Be immaculately dressed
• Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
• Be professional at all times
• Always be a good team player
• Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
• Work together with the team to ensure that the pub is the best it can be
• Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
• Be able to communicate well with people of all levels